$210 for the initial 90-minute assessment
$125 per 55-minute individual, couple or family therapy session
$185 per 80-minute couple/family therapy session
$45 per 1 hour group therapy session
I am an Out-of-Network Provider for most insurances. I can provide a super bill to submit to your insurance for reimbursement and will provide a Good Faith Estimate at the beginning of treatment. I am an in-network provider for the following insurances:
- TriCare East/Humana Military
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (New Directions)
NOT ACCEPTING INSURANCE FOR COUPLES THERAPY. OUT-OF-NETWORK PROVIDER ONLY EFFECTIVE 2023.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-800-985-3059.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.